Saturday, November 16, 2019
300 West Superior Street
Featured in Our Upcoming November 16, 2019 Auction in Chicago
- Leica M6 "LHSA 1968-1993" Anniversary Set, Nr. 25 of 090
- Leica I (Model C) Standardized Nr. 38857 with 50mm Elmar f3,5 without serial number with early focus handle and marked in feet. A fascinating - and all original - set.
- The DayPlate Camera 1898, with placard on camera front reading "THE DAYPLATE PAT. SEP. 6.98. GASSNER & MARX CAMERA CO. ROCHESTER, N.Y." The typical price in 1898 was $8. Working!
- 50mm Noctilux f1,2 with original caps, lens shade (12503) and Leitz Series VII UVa filter. Stunning.
- Nikon I Nr. 60972 with 50mm Nikkor H.C f2 - this is the first of only two cameras made in August of 1948, and one of the first 75 ever made.
- 90mm P. Angenieux f1,8 (Type P1) - very rare in Leica screw mount.
- Nikon I Nr. 609224 with 50mm Nikkor-Q.C f3,5 with matching Yellow 3 filter, lens cap and original ever-ready case. Both the camera base plate and the rear of the case are engraved "Made in Occupied Japan." A truly exceptional find.
- 85mm Nikkor-S.C f1,5 - extremely hard to find in Leica screw mount.
- Leica Post Kamera 24x27 with 35mm Summaron f3,5 engraved "Post." Made in 1958, this is one of the earliest "Post" cameras ever brought to market.
- 180mm APO-Summicron-R f2 ROM
- Leica M4 MOT Nr. 1274005 in black enamel finish, bearing a large placard on the base plate reading "Property of U.S. Navy"
- OROLF Lens Turret. Made in 1960, this is one of perhaps 250 ever made.
- Leica R3 Oskar Barnack Centenary set with 50mm Summilux-R f1,4
- 50mm SOM Berthoit f1,5 in original Leica screw mount! Very rare.
- Leica M3 Single Stroke all original, in black enamel finish, made in 1960.
- R.G. Lewis Photo Marine II Underwater Housing for Leica IIIc-IIIf cameras, complete and very rare.
- 28mm SOM Berthiot f3,3 in original Leica screw mount, with caps. Rare.
- Leica Field Case ETMAX, with Leica IIIa and lenses outfit!
- Kemco "HoMovie" camera and projector set - remarkably complete - and formerly belonging to Edward J. O’Hare, a towering figure in Chicago and St. Louis history.
- Leica 50mm Summarit f1,5 Midland prototype lens, engraved "1234567"
- Leica KAFILMICA 1/3x micrsoscope camera set with MIKAS adapter, circa 1932.
- Nikon S2 Nr. 6180882 in black enamel finish with 50mm Nikkor-S.C f1,4 lens - a very rare find!
- Leica 50mm Xenon f1,5 with Yellow slip-on filter XOOBZ, in the original red paper box.
- Leica M3 Double Stroke Nr. 700323, made in 1954. This is the 323rd Leica M3 made.
- Leica M6 "Ein Stück Leica" set, Nr. 314 of 996, complete in all original packaging. Unused.
- Leica IIIc Grey Nr. 389424 K. The "K" is plainly visible on the camera shutter. An all-original and working piece of Second Word War history.
- Leica M3 Single Stroke Midland, Ontario, Nr. 998988. One of the rarest Leica M cameras.
- Leica MP3 Silver Chrome (0430/1000). Made in 2005.
- Leica MP3 Black Enamel (0969/1000) Very rare and very desirable.
- The complete set of Leica M4-2 Canada Special Edition Cameras
- 90mm Thambar f2,2 complete with lens shade, caps and spot filter.
- Leica M3 Single Stroke Olive Green "Bundeseigentum" - with a spectacular patina
- 50mm "Rigid" Summcron f2 in Black Enamel finish. Made in 1962, this lens is an all-original example of the famous 1960s black paint 50mm Summicron.
- 50 "Rigid" Summicron in original screw mount!
- A pair of Leitz Canada (ELCAN) Picker X-Ray lenses - 65mm f0,75 and 90mm f1 - wow!
- Nikon S2 in black enamel finish
- A Selection of new and rare Voightlander lenses
- The Sabre Stock for Leica with built in double cable release, with Leica IIIf Red Dial and 400mm Telyt f5
- Leica I (Model B Standardized) with 50mm Dial Set Compur f3,5 lens
- Gundlach-Manhattan 8 x 20 Korona Panoramic View Camera
- Rollei 3,5F (type 1) with lens cap, case and strap. Gorgeous!
- Leica Post War Standard with Wollensak 50mm Velostigmat 3,5 lens. Engraved "E. Leitz, Inc. New York" with original "E Leitz New York" body cover
- Leica M2S- A Very late M2 camera with self timer and rapid load feature.
- 180mm APO-Summicron-R f2 ROM complete in box with leather fitted case
- An Interesting pair of two modern black enamel special edition lenses: 35mm Summicron-M f2 ASPH Black Enamel and 50mm Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH Black Enamel
- 35mm Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH with caps, fitted leater case and original box only
- 33mm Stereo Stemar f3,5 with Stemar Prism OIMPO, 33mm Bright-Line viewfinder OIDYO, lens shade OIEGO and all caps, in the very rare original leather fitted case.
- 8,5cm Summarex UVa filter. Very hard to find!
- Leica M4 with 50mm Summilux f1,4 Chrome